At this in-person forum, we will explore current and future uses of AI in health care — and how to ensure AI improves care for everyone.
At this in-person session, we’ll explore:
Current use of AI
- How and where is AI being used in health care?
- What are the benefits of AI for patients, clinicians, and the health system?
- What new developments are on the horizon, and what advantages could AI bring?
- What risks do we face, as AI rapidly expands?
- How can we build trust and incorporate health equity into AI design and implementation?
- How can we mitigate risks while harnessing benefits, and what is the role of public policy?
Center for Total Health
700 Second St. NE
Washington, DC 20002
|Meet and greet / coffee
|Welcome and introductions
|Current use of AI in health care
|Future of AI in health care
|11:45 - 12:30 pm
|Addressing risks, harnessing benefits: policy and practice
|Closing remarks and adjourn